Summer Housing 2016
Applications begin Spring 2017
You will still need to go through the application process online and pay the $50.00 Application Fee.
Note: A limited number of waivers will be available and consideration will be based on a first-come first-served basis of eligible applicants.
Summer Housing 2017 options include Robert and Mary Massie Halls. See details below:
- Free Summer Housing Eligibility
To be eligible for Free Summer Housing, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll and complete 6 hours per summer term;
- Or enroll in a 4 credit class (science class with lab) per summer term.
- Must earn a 2.0 each summer term of enrollment.
*Students with a special circumstance will be considered on a case by case basis. Such request will require a recommendation from the Academic Program Chair or the Academic Dean and the approval of the Director of Housing and Residential Programs.
- The free summer housing program is for a double occupancy room in Robert/Mary Massie.
- A Summer Application Fee of $50.00 is required at the time you submit the summer application.
- The waiver will be reviewed at the end of each term. Those receiving the waiver, will have their housing charges removed on the 4th class day.
- Students dropping below the 6 semester requirement after that 4th class date will not be eligible for free housing during the second summer term.
Students applying for the Summer Room Waiver who are on Academic Probation and/or Academic Suspension will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department of Housing and Residential Programs.
- I’m Not Going to Summer School…Can I Stay?
Students who are not enrolled in summer classes but enrolled in Fall 2016 classes may purchase a double occupancy room for $670.00 in Robert Massie/Mary Massie.
- When can I check-in to my summer room?
Check-In: June 3rd, 2016
Check-Out: July 8th, 2016
Check-In: July 9th, 2016
Check Out: August 11th, 2016
The dates listed above are for students that did not live on campus during the Spring 2016 semester. If you lived on campus during the spring, look for an email & phone call notifying you that your summer assignment is ready.
For More Information Contact Us at: