Summer Housing 2014-
Find Out About Free Summer Housing for Qualifying Summer School Students Below:
To be eligible for Free Summer Housing, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll and complete 6 hours per summer term.
- Students with a special circumstance may be allowed to a minimum of 6 hours over the two summer terms. IE: A student that enrolls in a 4 or 5 credit class in summer I and in a 3 (or more) credit class summer II will be allowed to receive free housing in Concho Hall. Other scenarios will be considered and may be approved. Such request may require approval/recommendation from the Academic Program Chair or the Academic Dean.
- Must earn a 2.0 each summer term of enrollment.
- The free summer housing program is for a double occupancy room in Concho Hall.
- A Summer Application Fee of $50.00 is required at the time you submit the summer application.
- The waiver will be reviewed at the end of each term. Those receiving the waiver, will have their housing charges removed on the 4th class day.
- Students dropping below the 6 semester requirement after that 4th class date will not be eligible for free housing during the second summer term.
Students applying for the Concho Hall Room Waiver who are on Academic Probation and/or Academic Suspension will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department of Housing and Residential Programs.
Additional Summer Housing Options
- Students requesting a single room in Concho; may purchase a single room contract.
- The Vanderventer Apartments will be available this summer for students wishing to purchase an apartment contract.
I’m Not Going to Summer School…Can I Stay?
- Students who are not enrolled in summer classes but enrolled in Fall 2014 classes may purchase a double occupancy room for $670.00 in Concho Hall or a single occupancy room in Concho Hall for $920.00, per summer term. Students may also choose a double occupancy room in Vanderventer Apartments for $758.00 per semester.
I’m Living in Concho in the Fall…Can I Start Living there Now?
- Students with ASU senior classification and Graduate Students who have opted to live in Concho Hall for Fall 2014, may begin their single room contract May 13th at a rate of $800.00 per summer term.
Applications begin March 17, 2014
You will still need to go through the Application Process On-Line and pay the $50.00 Application Fee.
Note: A limited number of waivers will be available and consideration will be based on a first-come first-served basis of eligible applicants.