Summer Housing 2015 options include Robert and Mary Massie Halls or the Vanderventer Apartments. See details below:
To be eligible for Free Summer Housing, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll and complete 6 hours per summer term;
- Or enroll in a 4 credit class (science class with lab) per summer term.
- Must earn a 2.0 each summer term of enrollment.
*Students with a special circumstance will be considered on a case by case basis. Such request will require a recommendation from the Academic Program Chair or the Academic Dean and the approval of the Director of Housing and Residential Programs.
The free summer housing program is for a double occupancy room in Robert/Mary Massie.
- A Summer Application Fee of $50.00 is required at the time you submit the summer application.
- The waiver will be reviewed at the end of each term. Those receiving the waiver, will have their housing charges removed on the 4th class day.
- Students dropping below the 6 semester requirement after that 4th class date will not be eligible for free housing during the second summer term.
Students applying for the Summer Room Waiver who are on Academic Probation and/or Academic Suspension will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department of Housing and Residential Programs.
Additional Summer Housing Options
- Students requesting a single room in Robert/Mary Massie may purchase a single room contract only if space is available.
- The Vanderventer Apartments will be available this summer for students wishing to purchase an apartment contract.
I’m Not Going to Summer School…Can I Stay?
- Students who are not enrolled in summer classes but enrolled in Fall 2015 classes may purchase a double occupancy room for $670.00 in Robert/Mary Massie or a single occupancy room (if space permits) in Robert/Mary Massie for $920.00, per summer term. Students may also choose a double occupancy room in Vanderventer Apartments for $758.00 per semester.
I’m Living in Concho in the Fall…Can I Start Living there Now?
- Yes. However, you will need to move to your fall assignment, which will be located on floors 1-4.
Applications begin April 1, 2015
You will still need to go through the Application Process On-Line and pay the $50.00 Application Fee.
Note: A limited number of waivers will be available and consideration will be based on a first-come first-served basis of eligible applicants.