Undergraduate Admitted Students
On-campus students starting in the fall semester are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation.
- You will receive an acceptance letter with your Campus ID (CID) and a temporary PIN to allow you to log into your Technology Access Account. Your Technology Access Account will give you access to your student information, e-mail, billing, library services and more. If you have trouble accessing your account, contact IT at ITSupport@angelo.edu or 325-942-2911 (toll-free: 1-866-942-2911).
- Fill out the appropriate Application for Degree Plan and submit it to the program advisor. Scan and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 325-942-2544, or mail it to CSS.
- If you are under 22 years of age, and a distance learning student, please fill out the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Exemption Form and return to the Registrar at email@example.com. Note: If you will be taking classes on campus, you must submit your vaccination documentation to the Registrar before you can register. More Information.
- Obtain and activate your ASU OneCard, your student identification card. Follow the instructions to upload your picture and receive your OneCard by mail. After receiving your card in the mail, you will need to activate it by going to https://asuone.higheroneaccount.com/. You DO NOT need to get your OneCard before you register and begin courses.
Note: It is important to request an ASU OneCard even if you are a distance learning student. Any tuition refunds that you receive will be deposited in your account. Your card will also allow you to quickly access any reimbursements or financial aid funds.
- Contact the CSS office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in selecting your courses. Projected sequencing of courses can be found at our Future Course Projections page.
- Access RamPort , the university’s information portal. You will use RamPort to register for courses, pay for classes and check your ASU student e-mail account. To register for courses, please follow the instructions for how to Register through RamPort or watch a Registration tutorial.
- Before your courses begin, order any required textbooks or e-books for your courses. Book information can be found on the course syllabus, on the online course schedule, or by contacting the instructor.
- To begin coursework, access Blackboard for course assignments. You will log in using your Technology Access Account. Courses may not appear in Blackboard until the first day of the courses.
Steps for Tuition Exemptions, Payments, and Billing
- If you are currently stationed in Texas, fill out the Active Duty Military Dependent Certification Form and submit it to the Registrars Office. This will allow you to receive in-state tuition rates.
- If you are seeking veterans benefits (G.I. Bill or Hazelwood), fill out the Request for Certification of Enrollment and contact the VETS Center.
- If you are using Military Tuition Assistance, please fill out necessary paperwork through your branch of the military. For questions about Tuition Assistance, please contact the VETS Center. Contact the CSS program advisor at email@example.com for a degree plan to submit with your T.A. application.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Be aware of priority deadlines for applications to ensure processing before tuition payments are due and additional paperwork is required. More information can be found on the ASU Financial Aid website.