Kay Bailey Hutchison CSS in the News
June 5, 2015 - Three recent graduates from Angelo State University’s Department of Security Studies and Criminal Justice presented the results of their community research and outreach project at the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) 17th annual Emergency Management Higher Education Symposium June 1-4 in Emmitsburg, Md.
May 29, 2015 - Angelo State University’s online master’s degree programs in criminal justice and applied psychology have each been ranked among the top 10 nationally for 2015 in their respective areas by GoGrad.org, an online information guide to affordable graduate programs in all academic disciplines.
May 12, 2015 - Dr. Manuel Zamora of the Angelo State University security studies and criminal justice faculty has been selected to attend the FBI National Academy Associates Command College May 18-22 at the FBI division offices in Houston.
May 8, 2015 - Dr. Bruce E. Bechtol Jr. of the Department of Security Studies and Criminal Justice, Dr. David P. Dewar of the Department of History and Dr. James W. Ward of the Department of Physics and Geosciences have been named the winners of Angelo State University’s 2015 President’s Awards for Faculty Excellence.
April 20, 2015 - Dr. William A. Taylor, an assistant professor of security studies at Angelo State University, has been awarded a Crader Family Book Prize Honorable Mention for his book “Every Citizen a Soldier” and has also been awarded a University of North Texas Libraries Special Collections Research Fellowship for his forthcoming book “In Defense of Democracy.”
Interview with Samuel Tso
Interview with Alberto Gonzales
- ASU Magazine, Spring 2012
- ASU Prof Wins National Best Book Award, October 2011
- Ex-AG: Must remain vigilant, October 2011
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2011
- ASU secures new degree program, August 2011
- Center for Security Studies Hosts Air Force Advanced Analyst Course, March 2011
- ASU prof: No quick answers to North Korea threats, November 2010
- Professors developing five new degrees, October 2010
- Angelo State Earns Repeat ‘Military Friendly’ Designation, August 2010
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2010
- Director Named for ASU’s Center for Security Studies, July 2010
- Deputy Director Named for Center for Security Studies at ASU, March 2010
- Center to offer new cultural fluency degree, April 2010
- President’s Letter to Campus, November 2009