Kay Bailey Hutchison CSS in the News
January 19, 2018 - Angelo State University’s online Master of Science in homeland security degree program has been ranked in the top 10 of the nation’s “Best Online Master’s in Homeland Security” for 2017-18 by the TheBestColleges.org higher education resource guide.
January 4, 2018 - Angelo State University’s online graduate degrees in applied psychology, counseling psychology, homeland security, and guidance and counseling have each been ranked among the nation’s best programs in their respective disciplines by the CollegeChoice.net higher education resource guide.
December 20, 2017 - For the ninth consecutive year, Angelo State University has been designated a “Military Friendly School” by Victory Media. Angelo State achieved Gold-Level Award ranking for 2018, meaning it has programs that scored within 20 percent of the 10th-ranked institution within a given category.
November 30, 2017 - Dr. William A. Taylor, an associate professor of security studies at Angelo State University, has been awarded three 2018 national research grants, including a Theodore C. Sorensen Research Fellowship from the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, a Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation Research Grant and a Harry S. Truman Library Institute Research Grant.
November 20, 2017 - For the fifth straight year, Angelo State University has been named one of the nation’s best colleges for military and veteran students by the Military Times organization in its “Military Times Best: Colleges 2018” rankings, formerly known as “Best for Vets: Colleges.”
Interview with Samuel Tso
Interview with Alberto Gonzales
- ASU Magazine, Spring 2012
- ASU Prof Wins National Best Book Award, October 2011
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2011
- Center for Security Studies Hosts Air Force Advanced Analyst Course, March 2011
- Professors developing five new degrees, October 2010
- Angelo State Earns Repeat ‘Military Friendly’ Designation, August 2010
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2010
- Director Named for ASU’s Center for Security Studies, July 2010
- Deputy Director Named for Center for Security Studies at ASU, March 2010
- Center to offer new cultural fluency degree, April 2010
- President’s Letter to Campus, November 2009