Kay Bailey Hutchison CSS in the News
December 8, 2016 - In addition to already being designated a “Military Friendly School” by Victory Media for the eighth straight year, Angelo State University has now earned an additional Silver Medal Award for scoring in the top 30 percent of all Military Friendly Schools in the U.S. of similar size.
December 7, 2016 - Angelo State University has been ranked among the top five universities in the U.S. in three separate categories for its online master’s degree offerings by AffordableColleges.com, an education resource guide for prospective online students in a variety of academic disciplines.
November 14, 2016 - Angelo State’s annual events to commemorate Veterans Day had a distinctive flair this year with the addition of two new monuments in the Memorial Oak Grove and the university’s first Vietnam veterans pinning ceremony.
November 10, 2016 - For the eighth consecutive year, Angelo State University has been designated a “Military Friendly School” by Victory Media, which comprises several magazines and websites, including G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse, that serve military personnel transitioning into civilian life.
November 1, 2016 - For the fourth straight year, Angelo State University has been named one of the nation’s 175 Best Colleges for Veterans by the Military Times organization in its “Best for Vets: Colleges 2017” rankings.
Interview with Samuel Tso
Interview with Alberto Gonzales
- ASU Magazine, Spring 2012
- ASU Prof Wins National Best Book Award, October 2011
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2011
- Center for Security Studies Hosts Air Force Advanced Analyst Course, March 2011
- Professors developing five new degrees, October 2010
- Angelo State Earns Repeat ‘Military Friendly’ Designation, August 2010
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2010
- Director Named for ASU’s Center for Security Studies, July 2010
- Deputy Director Named for Center for Security Studies at ASU, March 2010
- Center to offer new cultural fluency degree, April 2010
- President’s Letter to Campus, November 2009