Social Work Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee consists of representatives of the San Angelo area community and the Angelo State University campus to:
- Enlist the input, feedback and support of knowledgeable professional social workers to enhance the direction and quality of the ASU social work program.
- Review components of the social work program.
- Provide feedback and suggestions based on:
- Understanding of the program
- Needs of the community
- Experience with graduates and current students
Must be a licensed social worker in the community.
Michele McCants, M.S.S.W., LMSW
West Texas Rehabilitation Center
Mosaic in San Angelo
MHMR Concho Valley
Non-Voting (Permanent) Members
- Concho Valley branch chair, National Association of Social Workers/Texas
- Region 9 director, National Association of Social Workers/ Texas
- Social work faculty
- Vice president of the Student Social Work Association
Adapted with permission from the Texas Tech University Social Work Program Sept. 14, 2010.