Below you will find information that is usually needed when applying for a grant.
DUNS # 07-315-7737
OPE ID # 00354100
U.S. House District: District 11
Texas House District: District 72
Texas Senate District: District 28
Facilities & Administrative (“Indirect”) Cost Rates
- All programs: 35.2%
- Base: Direct Salaries & Wages, excluding fringe benefits
- Effective date: Sept. 1, 2015
Human Subjects Assurance: FWA-00003083
- San Angelo College Established - 1928
- Angelo State College - 1965
- Angelo State University - 1969
- First Bachelor’s Awarded - 1967
- First Master’s Awarded - 1972
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools since 1936*
Enrollment, Fall 2015
- Undergraduate - 7,272
- Graduate - 1,233
*Angelo State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Angelo State University.
Note: The Commission should be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support the institution’s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard. Normal inquiries about Angelo State University, such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Angelo State University and not to the Commission’s office.
If you need additional information, please email the Office of Sponsored Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org