The Center for International Studies (CIS) can take your passport photos and process your passport application. Applications are available online at the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs and at the CIS.
Please allow four to six weeks to receive your passport.
These additional documents are needed for submitting a passport application:
- Previously issued passport or certified birth certificate
- One passport-size photo (may be obtained at the CIS for $10)
- Driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
*Passport and expediting fees must be paid by check or money order. These are the passport fees and payment methods:
- Passport: $110
- Expediting fee (if desired): $60
- Shipping and Handling: $15.45 (for overnight return delivery service if chosen along with the expedited service option)
- Processing fee: $25
- Photo: $10
The processing and photo fees can be paid with a separate check or money order, cash or a credit card.