To register, complete a Party Registration Application, submit it to the Center for Human Performance building, Office 112, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and provide payment in the form of cash, credit, or check (made payable to: Angelo State University). Parties will be registered on a “first come-first serve” basis. At the time the registration application is completed, a $50 non-refundable deposit must be submitted to reserve the party date, which will be applied to the registration fee. All fees must be paid in full by the Friday before the party.
- Pool Time
- Climb Time
- Court Time
- Combination Party
Cool down and have a blast while playing pool games or enjoy floating around in the pool. This package includes joint use of the pool for 90 minutes and a party space for 30 minutes.
PARTICIPANTS MEMBER RATES NON-MEMBER RATES up to 20$100$140 21-30$140$180 31-40$180$220 Max Participants40 participants Time90 min Pool/30 min party Total Hours2 hours
Interested in a little bit of adventure? If so, then you will love having your next party at our rock climbing gym! This package includes use of the rock climbing gym for 90 minutes and a party space for 30 minutes.
PARTICIPANTS MEMBER RATES NON-MEMBER RATES up to 10$100$140 11-15$140$180 16-20$180$220 Max Participants20 participants Time90 min Climbing Gym/30 min party Total Hours2 hours
Experience a variety of team and individual activities coordinated by your ASU Student Hosts inside the CHP Gymnasium. This package includes use of the gymnasium for 90 minutes and a party space for 30 minutes.
PARTICIPANTS MEMBER RATES NON-MEMBER RATES up to 20$100$140 21-30$140$180 31-40$180$220 Max Participants20 participants Time90 min Gymnasium/30 min party Total Hours2 hours
Having trouble deciding which party is the right choice for your group? Then you'll love our combination package! This party includes two activities (pool, rock wall, and/or gymnasium) for 90 minutes and a party space for 30 minutes.
PARTICIPANTS MEMBER RATES NON-MEMBER RATES up to 10$120$170 11-15$170$220 16-20$220$270 Max Participants20 participants Time90 min for 2 activities/30 min party Total Hours2 hours
- Parties will be scheduled on available Saturdays from 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Parties must be scheduled through the UREC Office (CHP 112) one month in advance.
- UREC parties are designed for participants 6 years and older.
- A waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian is required for each participant.
- Chaperones are required at a 1:5 ratio. (Note: If a Chaperone participates, they will be counted, which determines participant totals and fee amounts.)
- Male and female chaperones are required for a co-ed party.
- Party-goers may not use other activity areas in the building.
- Rental groups are subject to established UREC policies and procedures.
- If children utilizing the pool cannot swim, an adult MUST be in the water with each non-swimmer at all times. Coast Guard approved life jackets will be provided. (Note: Staff may require participants to complete a swim test to determine swimming proficiency.)
- UREC will provide sports equipment for use in the facility.
- Towels must be furnished by participants.
- Party packages are available to members (i.e. ASU Students and UREC Pass Members) and non-members.
- Party space will be provided; however, refreshments, decorations, and gifts are not included.
- ASU, UREC Student Staff will be the hosts for all parties.