Greek Life Funding (GLF)
The Greek Life Fund (GLF) provides Angelo State University social Greek Chapters access to financial resources so that they can provide programs and activities for the campus community. GLF is primarily intended for those chapters that do not have access to funding from other campus departments or programs. GLF provides funding for activities that are over and above the routine needs of each chapter as it is reasonable to expect chapters to pay for their basic expenses through dues, donations, fund-raisers, and other methods of self-support.
The GLF program is designed to assist chapters in the following areas:
- Sponsoring programs that enhance the social, recreational, and/or academic aspects of campus life, and
- Participating in endeavors that contribute to the leadership or professional development of organization members.
- GLF Guidelines for 2014 - 2015
- GLF Application for Events
- GLF Application for Travel
- Greek Life Fund Check Report (Please include original receipts and remaining funds.)
Greek Life Funding Board Guidelines:
The Greek Life Funding Board (GLFB) reviews and makes recommendations to the Coordinator for Greek Life concerning requests for the Greek Life Fund (GLF) funding received from social Greek chapters. In addition, GFLB make recommendations for changes to GLFB operating procedures and the GLF budget. GLFB is comprised of representatives from social Greek chapter and is chaired by the Coordinator for Greek Life.