Order of Omega
The purpose of The Order of Omega shall be threefold:
- To recognize those students who have attained a high standard of leadership in inter-Greek activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- To bring together the mast representative fraternity and sorority members and to create an organization which will help to Mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate affairs and;
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution’s fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest understanding and helpfulness.
- Completed one full academic year enrolled at Angelo State University;
- Junior or Senior standing (undergraduate);
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Be in good standing with their perspective chapter
To apply for Order of Omega complete and submit the following application.