Staff/Faculty Student Scholarship
The Staff and Faculty Senates have established a Staff/Faculty Student Scholarship at Angelo State University.
$300 per academic year ($150 fall / $150 spring)
- Must have been employed at ASU for 12 continuous months, in a benefits-eligible position (as defined by HR), as of the start date of the academic semester in which the employee is applying for the scholarship
- Must not have a delinquency in student loans or money owed for previous courses taken
- Must be admitted at Angelo State University as a degree seeking student
- Must have a current cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher on college coursework
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- General ASU Scholarship Application
- Letter of recommendation
- Current ASU Position
- Statement of professional/career goals
Letter of Recommendation, Current ASU Position and Statement of goals can be submitted in person, by fax, email or campus mail to the Office of Scholarship Programs.
Priority will be given to completed applications including letter of recommendation requirements received by Aug. 1, 2015.
The scholarship will not be continuous from year to year. Staff/Faculty will be required to submit a new application each academic year.
The University Scholarship Committee will select the scholarship recipient(s) during their regularly scheduled meeting. Priority will be given to completed applications including letter of recommendation requirements at the time of the scheduled committee meeting.