UCPC Employment Opportunities
The University Center Program Council offers Executive Board and Event Coordinator positions. Any ASU student is welcome to apply! Occasionally, positions will open during the year.
Benefits of working with us:
- Monthly stipend
- Cubicle work space in the CSI
- Real world job skills such as marketing, communication, budgeting and professionalism
- Networking with ASU administrators, faculty, staff and students
- Mingling with artists and entertainers
- Opportunity to attend regional and national conferences
Hands-on training every semester
UCPC Executive Board (due by Friday, April 12, 2013 by 5:00 PM)
Thank you to all who applied!
**Students with UCPC experience may apply for Executive Positions on the Program Board.**
Event Coordinator (due by Friday, April 19, 2013 by 5:00 PM)