What’s New in RamPort
Below is a summary of the changes you can expect in the new RamPort coming in February 2017.
An all new design has been created to make RamPort more visually appealing and easier to read, helping you find the information you need more quickly. And it now works great on mobile devices too.
- RamPort “tabs” are now “pages” and are accessible from the navigation on the left.
- Most pages contain icon links to the most commonly used resources.
The content for RamPort has been rewritten from the ground up. Pages have been simplified with a focus on providing you just the information you need in a way that is intuitive and easy to find.
The new RamPort has been designed with you in mind. Many parts of RamPort contain links and content personalized to you or your role.
- The pages in your navigation are personalized to your role with the university, reducing clutter and creating quick access to the information you need.
- Students have a new “Rams” icon in the top menu that replaces the ”Rams Logon” link that was previously located on the Student Services page. Use this to access Banner Self-Service for registration and more.
- ASU Staff now have a quick link to Web Time Entry or Leave Reporting right on the RamPort homepage.