Prepare for your future with Angelo State
Research and Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Paying for college is serious business, and the best place to start is seeing the financial aid applied to your ASU student account.
If you’re just learning about financial aid, here are a few tips to help you:
- First, take a look at this financial aid information for prospective students to familiarize yourself with the application and award process as well as the financial aid terms you’ll be hearing.
- Next, apply for aid and provide the ASU Office of Scholarship Programs with any required documentation.
- Afterward, use this list of financial aid resources to help you find more opportunities for aid.
Plan Your Classes
First-time students register for classes when they attend New Student Orientation, but we encourage all students to research the courses they are interested in taking.
- To select a major prior to orientation, visit one of these pages, select your major from the drop down list, and save: Log in to RamPort and Change your Major or Sign in with your CID/PIN and Change your Major.
- Use the University Catalog to review the course requirements for your intended major.
- Search the Class Schedule to see the courses being offered during the semester you plan to enroll.
- If you are a transfer student or did not attend orientation, but have been advised and have had all holds removed from your account, you can register for classes.
After you have been admitted and register for orientation, you will receive a username and password to log in to RamPort where you can:
- Access registration, financial aid and holds information
- Request copies of your transcript
- View your class schedule, grades and account information
- Make credit card payments
Scholarship Programs Office