Faculty/Staff ID Cards
Faculty and staff have two options regarding their official university ID card:
- The ASU OneCard functions as your ID card. It can also be used as a debit MasterCard if you deposit funds into a OneAccount.
- The Faculty/Staff ID card functions only as an ID card.
You can request your ASU OneCard or ASU Faculty/Staff ID Card in one of the following ways:
- In person – Visit the OneCard Office in the West Office Annex. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Many new faculty and staff members come to the office and have their photos taken on the day they meet with the Human Resources Office for New Employee Orientation.
- Via E-mail – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the body of the email and the 2 photo attachments (passport-style photo and current, government-issued ID) as specified below:
***Please use your ASU email (angelo.edu) to ensure that your email wouldn’t go to Junk E-mail.
- Please specify if you want to request for:
- ASU OneCard
- Faculty/Staff ID
- Please specify if you are:
- Full Time Faculty/Staff
- Part Time Faculty/Staff
- Temp Casual
- Visiting Faculty
- Your Full Name
- Campus ID (CID) Number
- Mailing Address - complete street address - PO Boxes are nto acceptable, it must be a physical street address
- Working cell phone number
You would also need to attach 2 photos:
- Color photograph - passport style (Current self-portrait, full face front view, head is centered facing straight towards the camera, and background should be plain white. Make sure the photo is clear and in good quality).
- A copy of another valid, government-issued photo ID.
If you order an ASU OneCard, you will receive your OneCard in approximately seven to 10 business days. When your card arrives, you need to activate it at asuone.com.