Order Your OneCard
You may request an ASU OneCard in one of the following ways:
- In person – Come to the OneCard Office in the West Office Annex. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. You will need to bring another government-issued photo ID with you. Approved forms of ID are listed below.
Via E-mail – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information in the body of the email:
- Your name
- Campus ID (CID) number
- Mailing address
- Working cell phone number
You also need to attach 2 photos in the email:
- A passport photo of yourself (Photo Requirements)
- A copy of another valid, government-issued photo ID. Approved forms of ID are listed below.
You may scan the copy of your government-issued photo ID and attach it to the email or take a picture of it using your phone camera and attach it to the e-mail as a photo.
Your first ASU OneCard is provided at no charge. For each lost or stolen card, you are required to pay a $20 fee.
Cards that wear out or do not work due to manufacturing defects may be replaced at no charge. Bring problem cards to the OneCard Office and we will have the card replaced.
Please see Requirements for submitting a photo.
Valid forms of ID include:
All IDs must be unexpired
- State driver’s license (including state-issued temporary or provisional licenses with photos)
- State-issued identification card
- Military-issued identification card
- Valid U.S. or foreign-issued passport (showing country of origin)
The following information must be legible on the ID:
- Account holder’s name
- ID number (passport number, driver’s license number, etc.)
- Expiration date
- Issuance date (if applicable)
- State of Issuance
- Date of Birth
If you do not have one of the forms of ID listed above, you may provide the FULL COMBINATION of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Signed Social Security Card
- A copy of a letter or envelope with your name and address
- 2 proof of address (utility bill and bank statement showing your name and address)