First time using Banner on your computer?
Windows Users: You will be prompted to install Java before accessing Banner. Follow the prompts when the dialog box appears. If you are using a dial-up connection, it is recommended that you download the Java install file, instead of installing it over the web.
Before using Banner for the first time, you will need to install Java Software. The installation takes approximately two minutes to complete.
- Point your browser to java.com
- Click on the “Free Java Download” button.
- Choose “Install”
- Accept the License Agreement
- Un-Check the Yahoo! Toolbar option and click Next.
- If you have other internet screens open, it may prompt you to close the windows (Click Retry).
- The program will now load.
- Update is complete when you see “You have Successfully Installed Java”. Click Finish.