Online Form 1098-T
Only students who meet the IRS requirements to receive the IRS Form 1098-T will have a form viewable here. If you are unable to log in or your current tax year is unavailable online, please access the Tax Notification and read the personal message at the top to determine if you will receive the IRS Form 1098-T for the tax year.
- Go to www.1098T.com
- On the left, click on Access My Record
- Enter your social security number
- Enter your last name
- You will not have a password the first time you use the website. (ASU does not assign passwords for this site.)
- Leave password blank and click login.
- Enter first name
- Enter mother’s maiden name
- Enter student’s date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- You will be given a password. Keep this for future use.
- Click Proceed
- Enter password from last visit. Click login.
- If you have forgotten your password, leave password blank and click login to create a new password as a first-time user.
- Select tax year
- Select Angelo State University if you have more than one school listed
- Click on View My 1098-T Form
- The form will open and can be printed or emailed.