Blackboard is ASU’s learning management system. It has powerful capabilities in three key areas: instruction, communication and assessment. It can be used to:
- Create powerful learning content using a variety of Web-based tools
- Develop custom learning paths for individual students or groups
- Facilitate student participation, communication and collaboration
- Evaluate students’ work using a rich set of assessment capabilities
Feeling confused about Blackboard? Do not worry – you can get face-to-face training throughout the semester and/or access our training materials.
- Using your ASU user ID and password, log in to Blackboard at https://blackboard.angelo.edu.
- Select the “Support” tab. If you are an instructor, you are automatically enrolled in the course.
- Choose the “Blackboard Support” link. If you are an instructor, the Blackboard Support course will be listed in the My Courses module on the “Angelo Bb” tab.