Financial Aid Checklist
If you need some guidance while applying for financial aid, follow the sequence in this checklist:
- Apply for admission to the university.
- Apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Apply for financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). ASU’s Federal School Code is 003541. The FAFSA for the upcoming year will be available online January 1.
- Complete the Disclosure of Additional Resources form.
- Supply any requested documents to complete your file.