Notice: All ASU scholarships are subject to availability of funds.
2013–14 Scholarship Application Information
The 2013–14 scholarship application priority date has passed.
Scholarships do not have to be repaid and are typically awarded to students who meet special qualifications as outlined by a selection committee or donor. ASU has information about these types of scholarships:
These scholarships are available through ASU and can be broken down into subcategories.
- Carr Academic Scholarships are unique to ASU and are awarded in varying amounts based on student academic performance.
- Blue and Gold Guarantee scholarships cover eight semesters of tuition and mandatory fees for eligible students.
- General Scholarships of varying amounts are available through the Office of Financial Aid. Use the search tool to find scholarships that you are eligible for. All applicants must be full-time students or enrolled to be full-time students.
- Departmental Scholarships are offered through specific academic departments and are based on a student’s area of study, among other eligibility criteria. If you find a scholarship here, contact the academic department through which the scholarship is awarded.
- Special University Scholarships are typically available to student leaders and those active with campus organizations.
- Organizational Scholarships are awarded based on the recommendations of outside organizations, if the applicants meet the admission and retention standards of the university.
- Carr Graduate Scholarships are awarded to graduate students based on their undergraduate GPA.
- Carr ROTC Scholarships are competitive and based on academic achievements, leadership and standardized test scores.
- Student Research Scholarship Program awards funds for undergraduate and graduate research projects.
These scholarships are awarded by agencies, companies or donors not affiliated with ASU. We encourage you to look for outside assistance scholarships. You will need to notify the Financial Aid Office if you are awarded this type of scholarship.