About the President’s Circle
Bound by their shared commitment to Angelo State, members of the President’s Circle assist university President Dr. Brian J. May in advancing the mission of ASU.
Originally created as the Honorary Alumni Association in 1967, the group’s membership consists of more than 180 donors who include alumni, faculty, staff, community/business leaders and friends of ASU who contribute to the President’s Circle fund.
These donations provide the university with the discretionary funds critical to reacting immediately to challenges and opportunities while providing an excellent education to ASU students.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Your annual contribution of $1,000 includes:
- Invitations to campus events and exclusive receptions
- An ASU lapel pin
- An ASU campus parking pass
Platinum President’s Circle
Your annual contribution of $1,500 includes the benefits listed above and annual memberships to Ram Club and the ASU Alumni Association. Joining the President’s Circle at the platinum level makes joining three support organizations at ASU simple and convenient for the member.
With both memberships you also have the opportunity to get membership access to the Ben Kelly Center for Human Performance fitness facilities for an additional $120 per year.
Programs and Projects Receiving Support from the President’s Circle
- Admissions and recruiting initiatives, such as the Carr Scholarship Signing Days
- The inaugural semester of the Housley Leadership Program within the College of Business
- Completions of the Mayer-Rousselot Agricultural Education and Training Center
- Recruitment of faculty
- New uniforms for the ASU cheerleaders