Saturdays, Sundays, and ASU Observed Holidays
On all Saturdays, Sundays, and ASU observed holidays (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas days) students can be seen (through the issuing of a medical services authorization form) at Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South 7 a.m.–10 p.m., 3502 Knickerbocker (325-481-2222) see map below.
To receive care at Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South students will need to:
- Go to the ASU Police at 1702 W. Ave N. (ph. 325-942-2071) and be issued a Medical Services Authorization Form by presenting your current/valid ASU OneCard.
- Go to Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South and present:
- ASU OneCard
- Medical Services Authorization Form
- Insurance Card (if insured). ASU will cover your co-pay, if no insurance or high deductible, the standard visit will be covered
Standard equivalent care (as received on campus) is provided to students at no costs. Additional labs, X-rays, and emergency services will incur charges that the student will be responsible to pay at the time of services given.
ASU Observed Holidays:
- Labor Day: Sept. 2, 2013
- Thanksgiving: Nov. 28-29, 2013
- Winter Holidays: Dec. 23, 2013–Jan. 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Jan. 20, 2014
- Spring Holiday: April 18, 2014
- Memorial Day: May 26, 2014
- Independence Day: July 4, 2014