Saturdays, Sundays, and ASU Observed Holidays
On all Saturdays, Sundays, and ASU observed state holidays (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas days) students can be seen (through the issuing of a medical services authorization form) at Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South 7 a.m.–10 p.m., 3502 Knickerbocker (325-481-2222) see map below.
Medical Services at Shannon Clinic are not available M-F except for when these days fall on an ASU observed state holiday.
To receive care at Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South current students, who have paid their Medical Services Fee, will need to:
- Go to the ASU Police at 1702 W. Ave N. (ph. 325-942-2071) and be issued a Medical Services Authorization Form by presenting your current/valid ASU OneCard.
- Go to Shannon Clinic Urgent Care South and present:
- ASU OneCard
- Medical Services Authorization Form
- Insurance Card (if insured). ASU will cover your co-pay, if no insurance or high deductible, the standard visit will be covered
Standard equivalent care (as received on campus) is provided to students at no costs. Additional labs, X-rays, and emergency services will incur charges that the student will be responsible to pay at the time of services given.
Future ASU Observed Holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 25, 2015