Get Set Up to Use the Library
To get set up to use the library, you’ll need:
- Either an activated ASU OneCard or Faculty/Staff ID (so you can check out materials)
- An activated Technology Access Account (which you’ll need for most online services at ASU — and at the library, it includes access to the online databases and periodicals)
Here’s how to get set up:
Obtain an ASU OneCard or Faculty/Staff ID card by contacting the OneCard Office. (If you are waiting for your card to arrive, you can get a temporary ID through the OneCard office.) When you receive your card, you can activate it here.
Many people activate their Technology Access Account at orientation. To activate it:
- Register and get your CID (Campus Identification Number).
- Email the Technology Service Center at ITSupport@angelo.edu to obtain a Technology Access Account Agreement.
- For more information about the Technology Access Account see the Technology Access Account page.