Government Documents and Maps
Documents in the Spotlight
The U.S. Government Printing Office published a wide range of information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, including facts about Ebola; various preparedness checklists for patients, hospitals, and healthcare coalitions; and a handout on “What you Need to Know About Ebola.” Check out the list here.
Center for Disease Control. (2014). Facts about Ebola in the U.S. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- United States Government Information
- Texas Government Information
- Maps, Aerial Photographs, & Satellite Images
- Statistics & Data for Topics in Government Information
- Guides to Special Topics from Government Documents
- FDsys (Federal Digital System) (GPO’s official system of record)
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO’s online catalog)
- TRAIL: Texas Records and Information Locator
- Documents in the Spotlight (archives)
- Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP)
- More Information About Government Documents and Maps
Government Documents and Maps are part of the Reference Department of the Porter Henderson Library. The Collections are housed in a newly-remodeled corner of the Basement. The Library has been a selective depository for the Federal Depository Library Program since 1964 and a member of the Texas State Publications Depository Program since 1963. Budget cuts to the Texas State Library & Archives during the 2011 Legislative session, however, effectively ended the state publication program in July, 2011.
If you have questions regarding government publications or other government information, please contact Sarah Schmidt, Reference/Government Information Librarian, at 325-486-6527, or Sarah.Schmidt@angelo.edu