Lesson Plan Sites
Spanish Language Arts & Reading
- Spanish Language Arts & Reading (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS): Chapter 128)
- Lesson Plan Sites Home | Alphabetical List of Lesson Plan Sites
- By Grade Level: Kindergarten | Elementary School | Middle School | High School
TEA Curriculum, Assessment, & Rules (Texas Education Agency)
Grade Levels: PreK-12
TEKS: [Comprehensive site]
EDSITEment (“The Best of the Humanities on the Web”) (National Endowment for the Humanities)
Grade Levels: K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
TEKS: English Language Arts & Reading; Fine Arts; Languages Other Than English; Social Studies; Spanish Language Arts & Reading
- From the NEH in partnership with the National Trust for the Humanities, and the MarcoPolo Education Foundation, this educational partnership brings online humanities resources from some of the world’s great museums, libraries, cultural institutions, and universities directly to the classroom. One important goal of EDSITEment is to help educators integrate the internet as a standard classroom resource. Use Reference Shelf for helpful tips on using the internet in the classroom. Subject areas include: Art & Culture, Literature & Language Arts, Foreign Language, and History & Social Studies. Under “Search” you have the option to limit by grade level, or you can sort all lesson plans by grade level or one of the four subject areas.
Lesson Plans for Teachers (Texas Dept. of State Health Services)
Grade Levels: K-5
TEKS: Health Education; Science; Spanish Language Arts & Reading
- Lesson plans for grades K-5 on anatomy, illness and prevention, and nutrition. The nutrition lessons are also available in Spanish. Each plan includes links to the appropriate TEKS chapter.