Welcome to Angelo State University’s Parking Services Office. We are here to ensure that you obtain the proper parking permit to avoid citations.
The mission of Angelo State University Parking Services is to provide supervision and assistance to the campus community and the public on parking related requirements in an effective and appropriate manner; to promote compliance with the University’s parking regulations through a general understanding of its parking system and exhibit an overall attitude of serving, caring and assisting to all we serve.
Feel free to visit our office at 1830 Rosemont Drive or call us at 325-486-6435 if you have questions or want to learn more about RamPark.
- $90 for the full year (August–August) or
- $50 per semester for “B” and “C” permits
- $120 for the full year (August–August) for “D” permits
- See parking regulations for combination car+motorcycle combination pricing.
- $90 for the full year (August–August)
- $144 for combination car+motorcycle