- Where can visitors park on campus?
- What if I am a visitor with a disability?
- What if I get a ticket?
- What if I lose my permit or it is stolen?
- What are the parking zones on campus?
- Are there any special instructions for contractors or vendors?
- How can a contractor obtain a parking permit?
- A limited number of posted visitor parking spaces are available around campus. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the Parking Services Office and pick up a free Visitor Permit. These passes are issued as day permits. Visitors with permits may park in any available parking space in the zone designated on their permit.
- Extended permits are issued on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitor Permits do not allow parking in areas reserved for service vehicles or other special vehicles.
- Visitors with state-issued disability placards or license plates may park in spaces designated by signs as disability parking.
- If all disability spaces are full, you are allowed to park in any non-reserved space.
- Do not park in reserved or service spaces.
- Payment or appeal must be made within 10 days after being issued a citation. Appeal forms must be submitted to the Parking Services Office at 1825 S. Johnson St. (West Annex).
- Violators who accumulate four or more outstanding citations may have their vehicle booted or towed.
Lost or stolen permits should be reported immediately to Parking Services and ASU Police.