Tips for ASU Parents and Families
Here are some recommended books and articles that may be helpful resources as your student transitions to college life.
- “Letting Go: A Parents’ Guide to Understanding College Years,” K. Coburn and M. Treeger (2009)
- “Don’t Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Guide to the College Years,” Helen E. Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller (2011)
- “What to do when College is not the Best Time of Your Life,” David Leibow, M.D. (2010)
- “College Success: Advice for Parents of High School and College Students,” Bob Roth (2010)
- “Parents of College Student Survival Stories: What to Expect, What to Do, and What to Avoid,” Wendy David-Gaines (2010)
- “You’re on your own (But I’m Here If You Need Me) – Mentoring Your Child During the College Years,” Marjorie Savage (2003)