Steps for Registration
See your academic advisor. This individual will clear you to register after advising is complete. Please note: all undergraduate degree-seeking students are required to see their academic advisor prior to registering for classes.
- Access the online self-service registration system to register. You may access RamPort or RAMS from any campus computer lab or any location that has Internet access.
- Schedule Planner allows you to build your schedule. Steps for using the Schedule Planner. Once you have selected a schedule you can save your schedule and send it to the Schedule Planner Cart. This feature will allow you to preplan your schedule and store it for when registration begins. At that time, simply click on “Register” tab and it will submit your schedule and register you for classes. Also, “Help Videos” are located within the Schedule Planner.
- If you are not TSI complete in Math, Reading, or Writing, your advisor will instruct you to select “T-section” courses for MATH and/or ENGLISH. See TSI Course Search for additional information on how to filter the Schedule Planner to select only the “T sections”.
- In the registration system, you must provide some information as part of the registration process. Some of the required items are:
Selection of a parking permit using RamPark. You will need the following information to purchase your parking permit:
- License plate number and state
- Color, make, model and year of vehicle
- Selection of an installment plan option for payment. If you are receiving financial aid, you must also indicate if you wish for your financial aid to cover optional fees, such as your post office box and parking permit.
- Selection of a parking permit using RamPark. You will need the following information to purchase your parking permit:
- If you experience any errors when registering for courses, view the Self-Service Registration document for explanations.
New students should contact the OneCard Office to get a student ID card.
- Pay for your classes by the deadline date. See the academic calendar for details.
Please note: Failure to pay by the deadline may result in your class schedule being dropped.