NEW! Business Tips
You want to open a business. You know almost exactly how much it will cost you to start; supplies, furniture, rent, utilities, etc. But, what about sales tax? As a new business owner, this will be one of the first taxes you will encounter once you start selling your product or service.
Customer service is a key component of any successful business. Below are a brief discussion and reminder of some elements of good customer service.
State agencies and universities are always looking to work with businesses certified as HUBs.
We have all heard the words cybersecurity, but what does that really mean and how does it affect your business.
Peggy Rosser retiring from ASU SBDC January 31, 2017.
Business Tips Archive
The most current Business Tips article is available on the San Angelo Standard Times online newspaper The following Business Tips articles are provided for you in an Adobe PDF format.
- Seven Questions Asked in a Borrowing Situation
- Starting Your Own Business Part 1
- Starting Your Own Business Part 2
- Starting Your Own Business Part 3
- Starting Your Own Business Part 4
- Positive Thinking
- In-home Service Providers
- General Partnerships
- Five C’s of Credit
- Emotional Intelligence is Not an Oxymoron
- Emotional Intelligence #3
- Contribution Margin
- Buying a Business