Receiving Scholarships from Outside of ASU
Have been notified that you will be receiving a scholarship from an outside donor(s) from you high school, church etc.?
If yes, please send a list that includes the name of the scholarship and the amount of the scholarship. You do not have to include any scholarships that you have been awarded by Angelo State University (i.e. Carr, Band, Cheerleading…).
Don’t let your checks be delayed!
Share our address with your donor so your check(s) will not be delayed. Your donor will also need to include your ASU Campus ID number (CID) or date of birth with your full name.
- ASU Station #11048, San Angelo, TX 76909
Proof of Enrollment/Billing Statement
Find Proof of Enrollment on RamPort:
- Click on the Rams icon
- Click on the Registration link
- Click on the Student Concise Schedule link
Find a Billing Statement on RamPort:
- Click on the Financial Aid & Billing page
- Click on the View Bill icon
- Click the drop down and select the semester
- Click Submit
If your donor provides us with a letter stating the terms of that scholarship, our office will process that scholarship exactly as the donor outlines. If the letter states that full time enrollment is required, we will not disburse the funds until you have enrolled full time.
Should the donor not specify which term the funds are for, we will automatically split the funds evenly between the fall and the spring semester.
All financial aid and scholarships will be applied toward your student bill. If you receive financial aid and scholarships in excess of your bill, you will be refunded via your ASU OneCard. Additional information on refunds and the refund process can be found on the Financial Aid website.
Review Scholarship Award
Follow these steps to accept your financial aid and scholarships.
- Log in to RamPort
- Select the Financial Aid & Billing page
- Select View/Accept Financial Aid Awards located in the Financial Aid section
- Click the drop-down menu and select the aid year
- Click Submit