ASU Information Desk
- Houston Harte University Center
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. during the Fall & Spring semesters
The ASU Information Desk provides general campus and community information, campus maps and directories. Activity schedules are also often available at the Information Desk, which is located on the first floor of the Houston Harte University Center near the elevator. A general phone line for the campus is available at 325-942-2555 and is handled by desk personnel.
Other services provided:
- TV remote check-out
- Public courtesy phone (local calls only)
- Ping pong and pool table equipment
- First aid station / AED
The ASU Information Desk phone line also serves as the main line for ASU Alert messages. If you are currently signed up for ASU Alert messages and would like to be removed, please log into RamPort, and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Student Services tab at the top of the page
- Locate the Self-Service channel in the top right corner
- Click on the Edit ASU Alert Contacts.