Student Life Services
Meeting our students’ needs and expectations is our top priority in the ASU Student Life Office. To help our students succeed, we offer several free services and resources.
- Laptop checkout with an ASU OneCard
- Food service machines and sign holders (Please submit the CSI Resource Reservation Form 72 hours before you need the item.)
- Silver A-Frame (22”x28”) - Max of 6
- Metal Yard Sign Stakes - Max of 28
- Pop-Up-Tent (10x10) - Max of 4
- Popcorn Machine (Supplies not included)
- Snow Cone Machine (Supplies not included)
- Button Maker (Must remain in the CSI, limit of 50 per event)
- Decibel Level Meter (Required for all lakehouse events)
- Large White Cooler - Max of 3
- Spin Wheel
The Center for Student Involvement provides space for ASU students to gather, work, hang out and use available resources. The space is open to all students and includes these areas:
- Lounge area with a 45-inch flat-screen TV and PS3 and Xbox game systems
- Meeting space for small groups of six, 10 or 12
- Study space with printers
- Student Organization Banner Room with art supplies, banner paper and computers
The Banner Room includes a variety of art supplies and banner paper that is great for large posters. Reserve this space.
Per the ASU Student Handbook, solicitations by registered student organizations and students are prohibited on Angelo State University grounds and facilities except for:
- Activities supporting the educational mission of the institution.
- Promotion of organizational activities consistent with organization mission.
- Recruitment of members or membership drives.
- Accepting donations on behalf of altruistic or charitable projects.
- Scholarship and/or fundraising projects in support of organization mission.
- The regulating offices may grant special permission for solicitation purposes or places not listed above in exceptional circumstances.
In order to solicit in University buildings, authorization is required via the Solicitation/Sales Request Form.