Student Organizations - Club Sports
Official Club Sports (OCS)
Club Sports, registered student organizations whose primary purpose is to represent Angelo State University at various competitive events, fall into a special category of organizations. The University may place additional requirements and stipulations on organizations classified as a club sports.
The Club Sports Council (CSC) reviews and makes recommendations to the Student Organizations and Activities Coordinator concerning requests for funding received from club sports. CSC is comprised of representatives from club sports, the Assistant Director of Intramural Sports and Camps, and is chaired by the Student Organizations and Activities Coordinator.
The Club Sports funding program is designed to assist club sports in the following areas:
- Sponsoring travel to tournaments/matches/games that directly relate to a club sports competitive season,
- Participating in endeavors that contribute to the leadership or professional development of organization members.
- Club Sports Funding Guidelines
- Club Sports Funding Packet (Both pages must be typed and submitted for consideration.)
Angelo State Club Sports
- Angelo State Officials Association
- Bass Anglers
- Handball Club
- Intramural Advisory Council
- Ram Powerlifting
- Ram Rugby
- Rambelle Rugby
Travel Paperwork (all travel paperwork must be typed)
After a club sport has received an approved yearly budget a travel packet is due 2 weeks prior to when funding is needed. The majority of travel forms are available on the Travel Office web page all other forms are linked below.
- Travel Authorizations Request (Note: Advisors must sign this request)
- Student Group Travel List
- Student Group Travel Form
- Student Activity Release Form (This form should be used when students are participating in or traveling to University sponsored events or activities.)
- Student Activity Release Form Travel by Private Vehicle (This form should be used when students are riding or driving in a personal or privately owned vehicle to University sponsored events or activities.)
- Student Driver Acknowledgement Statement (This form should be used, in addition to the Student Activity Release Form Travel by Private Vehicle, when a student is driving a personal or privately owned vehicle to University sponsored events or activities.)
Upon returning from a student trip student organizations have 2 weeks to submit the Student Travel Expense Report, appropriate receipts and remaining funds. (Note: Advisors must sign this form.)