Registering or Renewing a Student Organization
Starting a Registered Student Organization (all forms must be typed)
- How to Start a Registered Student Organization (RSO)
- Sample Constitution
- 2016 - 2017 Student Organization Registration/Renewal Form
- RSO Roster
All student organizations are required to renew their registration status annually. This is done by completing the following:
- Submit a Student Organization Registration/Renewal Form
- Attend a Risk Management Education Program and complete and submit the Risk Management Statement of Completion.
Contact Information Update
The Student Handbook specifies that registered student organizations must submit an updated Student Organization Registration/Renewal Form within 10 days of changing officers or the advisor.
Renewing a previously Registered Student Organization
If you’re interested in renewing a student organization that has not renewed in the past 2 years you may do so by submitting the following:
- Student Organization Registration/Renewal Form
- Updated constitution (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a PDF version of the last constitution on file)
- Brief letter to the Student Organizations Coordinator regarding why the organization should be renewed and plans to keep the organization active from this point forward.