Account Request Form for New Employee and Removing Student Access
The form is to be filled out by the employee’s supervisor which will be submitted to the Technology Service Center. The accounts will be created after the employment has been authorized (i.e. the Personnel Action Form has been fully processed and returned to Human Resources).
The following Accounts will be created for each new employee:
- Technology Access Account – This account provides access to the university network including departmental drive space, individual drive space and shared printers. You will also use this account to access RamPort, the university portal.
- E-mail Account – You are provided an e-mail account for work purposes. Your e-mail address is typically firstname.lastname@example.org. You may access your e-mail through Outlook or RamPort.
- Web directory - Your information will be displayed on the ASU web directory.
The following services will also be performed:
- Voicemail setup - Voicemail will be setup in each new employee’s office.
- Computer setup for new employee - This includes our standard software.
- Requesting removal of services for Student Employees if applicable.
- Any additions or special requests should be entered into the Comments field.
- All additional software must be licensed and provided to the technician to install.
If you have a problem that requires immediate attention, please contact the Technology Service Center.
Banner Access – You will need to fill out the Request for Access to Banner form to get a Banner account.
Blackboard Accounts – Accounts are created automatically for each individual. Faculty interested in teaching from Blackboard, please fill out a course request form within the Support tab in Blackboard.