Mac OS X Users
- Connect your computer to the network through a wired network connection or a WiFi connection in your residence room.
- Wait a few minutes for the network connection to establish then open a web browser and attempt to navigate to any web page. You should be greeted with the following login
- Login using your ASU username and password. This will be the same as the username and password you use to access RamPort.
- You will be greeted with the following webpage and asked to read the network Acceptable Use Policy then download the SafeConnect Policy Key software. If you have questions about the Acceptable Use Policy, please contact the Call Center at 325-942-2911. You must accept the policy and install the SafeConnect Policy Key before accessing the network. Click the link starting with “Yes…” when you are ready to continue.
- After accepting the AUP and clicking the acceptance link, you will be taken to the Policy Key download page. The SafeConnect Policy Key download should start automatically after a few seconds. If it does not, a link is provided to start the software download. Save the Policy Key software to the desktop.
- Once the Policy Key software has downloaded, the install process should begin automatically. If it does not, double click the ZIP file that was downloaded and the installer should be placed on the desktop. Double-click the installer PKG file to begin the installation process.
- Once the installer has begun you should get the following screen. Click “Continue” to advance.
- On the next screen of the installer, click “Install” to continue. You may be asked to provide your Mac OS X administrator username and password to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, you should get the following “Install Succeeded” message. Click “Close” to finish the installation. You should now be able to access the internet.