- Travel Authorization Request Form: An advisor should complete this.
- Steps for Requesting a Travel Advance
- Student Traveler Profile: This is for air travel. Each traveler needs to complete and submit this form.
- Student Activity Release Form
- Affirmation Waiver/Liability Release Form
- Student/Group Travel Form
- Student Travel Expense Report
- Student/Group Travel List
- Travel Allowance Form
- Keeping Track of Expenses: Use this form to help you document your expenses while traveling.
- Hotel Exempt Form (located in RamPort on the Hiring Page)
Notes for Advisors
Student Organization Leadership Fund (SOLF)
- Steps for SOLF Travel (Contact the Center for Student Involvement for more information.)
- Prepare for your trip in advance – do not wait until the last minute.
- Maintain contact with your faculty advisor before and after your trip.
- Keep track of all expenses (every penny of the Travel Advance must be accounted for).
- Ask questions prior to your trip to avoid confusion during and after.
- Submit your post-travel paperwork in a timely manner (within 15 days of your return).
- Be available in case questions arise regarding your paperwork.
- Have fun!