Do the right thing, even if no one knows.
- Act with upstanding character, humility, and trustworthiness.
- Be transparent in motive, communication, and action.
- Take responsibility for actions.
- Provide honesty and respect at all times.
- Consider others first.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversidad & Inclusión
Celebrate, appreciate, and build on our differences.
- Build a culture of equity, participation, and belonging.
- Create and nurture a safe environment to share ideas and welcome inclusive, constructive feedback.
- Seek to understand; encourage and empower courageous and honest communication.
- Practice and advocate empathy, just treatment, and mutual respect for everyone.
- Stand up against injustice to form a foundation of trust and accountability
Construct a legacy and reputation of dynamic impact beyond ourselves.
- Nurture positive growth of self and others.
- Embrace opportunities and celebrate achievements.
- Be inquisitive to expand knowledge and horizons.
- Ignite innovation.
Collaborate to develop an inclusive sense of place and purpose.
- Pull together to engage in purposeful teamwork.
- Serve others and extend genuine acknowledgment and recognition.
- Unify to strengthen institutional purpose.
- Cultivate meaningful relationships through intentional acts of kindness.
- Act to meet relevant community needs.
Hold ourselves and each other accountable to our responsibilities and goals.
- Generate an environment that handles adversity and supports resilience.
- Encourage healthy conflict to energize growth and effect positive results.
- Advocate self-reflection and institutional growth mindset.
- Deliver excellence through continuous improvement.
Values in Action
Questions? Contact Us!
The Values Council is always available to answer any questions you may have.