Degree Works allows students and their advisors to run degree evaluations, easily identifying courses that have been completed and what courses are still needed in order to fulfill degree requirements.
How to access your Degree Evaluation
- Log in to RamPort
- Select the Academics tab from the left side-bar.
- Click Degree Evaluation (located under the Degree Planning section of My Classes).
- Choose the most current term and submit.
- Click the Degree Works Degree Evaluation.
- Review your degree information.
- Pay close attention to the Major Support Courses requirements. These are the core courses that are required for the major and need to be met to complete the degree. These courses may differ from the Core Curriculum requirements.
- Degree Works Legend
- - Complete
- - Not Complete
- - Course in Progress
- @ - Any course number (see advisor for assistance in choosing a course)
- (T) - Transfer Class
- To print, click the blue button that says Print/Save to PDF.
If the information in your degree evaluation is not correct or you want to see a different degree’s requirements, you can complete a What-if analysis to see where your credits might fit within the new requirements.
Note: this will not make permanent changes to your degree. Please visit with the department of your major or your advisor to sign paperwork to make changes to your degree.
- Click the What-If Tab on the left side of the page.
- Select Catalog Year.
- Select Program.
- Select Concentration if needed. Note: Not all degrees require concentrations.
- Select Minor(s) if needed.
- Click Process What-If.
- Review the new degree evaluation.
Please contact your advisor if you have any questions or concerns.