Freshmen and Sophomores
Your academic advisor will send an email to you through Navigate. You will then be able to follow the link provided to choose an appointment time of your choice.
- If you lose the email you were sent containing the appointment link, please log into Navigate using your RamPort credentials. You should find an announcement bar at the top of your viewing screen with a link to schedule the appointment.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and will not be able to attend, please notify your advisor right away by calling the Center for Academic Excellence at 325-942-2595.
Juniors and Seniors
Contact the Department for your faculty advisor’s contact information: 325-942-2173.
These are the directions:
- Schedule your advising appointment in Navigate.
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review under the Student Services tab in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing an advising form. Click here for the form: advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both of them with you to your advising appointment. Please have the form filled out (i.e., choose the classes you plan to take in the next semester and write them down on the form).
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
Seniors who are planning to graduate must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call the Kinesiology department at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Athletic Training Specialization students will be advised by Professor Miller, 325-486-6171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.