About the Program
- Learn the ideas, theories and relational skills you need to effectively advise college students.
- All courses are offered totally online for your convenience.
- Once you earn your certificate, you can also apply the credits toward a Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree right here at Angelo State.
Transcripts from baccalaureate degree awarding university or college (Upload unofficial transcripts, with the exception of Angelo State University transcripts, for application evaluation purposes using the Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form.)
Note: The GRE is NOT required for admission.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better
This graduate-level certificate program consists of 15 credit hours. That means you only have to complete five courses to earn your certificate.
- Spring A: Jan 1
- Spring B: Mar 1
- Summer: May 23
- Fall A: Aug 1
- Fall B – Applications will open on Sept. 4
- Fall B: Oct 1