Accounting M.P.Ac. Admission
[GPA x 200] + GMAT total score = at least 1050
- GMAT test scores
- All college and university transcripts
- No essay required
To be granted regular admission, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better, including all grades on repeated courses, or hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
- Have a 2.5 GPA in ACCT 3303 and ACCT 3304, with no grades lower than C (courses may be repeated to satisfy this requirement).
For admission to senior-graduate status in the integrated programs, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 90 hours of undergraduate credit with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better, including all grades on repeated courses.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree in accounting typically will not need any additional coursework before beginning the graduate coursework in accounting specified above. Applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree in accounting may be required to complete some or all of the following undergraduate prerequisites for the M.P.Ac. program:
- ACCT 2301 – Principles of Accounting I
- ACCT 2302 – Principles of Accounting II
- ACCT 3303 – Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3304 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 3305 – Accounting Information Systems
- ACCT 3313 - Intermediate Accounting III
- ACCT 3331 – Cost Accounting
- ACCT 3361 – Income Tax Accounting
- ACCT 4303 – Auditing
- BCIS 1305 – Business Computer Applications
You may take the above courses as leveling courses simultaneously with graduate courses if you have completed the appropriate prerequisites. ACCT 6303, 6317, 6361 and 6362 cannot be taken until both intermediate accounting courses have been satisfactorily completed.
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Spring: Dec. 1
Fall: July 15
Summer: May 1
International Student Spring: Nov. 1
International Student Fall: June 10
International Student Summer: March 1