M.A. in Administrative Leadership Admission
Transcripts from baccalaureate degree awarding university or college (Upload unofficial transcripts, with the exception of Angelo State University transcripts, for application evaluation purposes using the Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form.)
Note: The GRE is NOT required for admission.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate academic record (transcripts of all undergraduate course work).
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA or 2.75 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- The GRE test is not required for admission to the program.
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
8-Week Program Deadlines:
- Spring A – Dec 15
- Spring B – Mar 1
- Summer – May 23
- Fall A – Aug 1
- Fall B - Applications will open on Aug. 30
- Fall B – Oct 9
You are strongly encouraged to register for the first and second eight-week sessions simultaneously, before the first eight-week session begins.