Required Transfer Credits
This degree requires your prior completion of an associate degree at a community college.
A block transfer of up to 60 credit hours from your associate degree may be applied to your Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences. Additional hours of academic credit may also be included with this block.
As part of this program, ASU will transfer non-academic (technical) courses for credit. However, should you choose to change your major from the B.A.A.S. degree, your non-academic transfer credits may be revoked.
Other Program Requirements
- Advanced Hours: A minimum of 30 credit hours (junior- and senior-level courses)
- Electives: Sufficient lower-level and/or advanced elective hours
- GPA: A minimum overall 2.0 grade point average (“C” average) on all college-level work and a minimum 2.0 GPA for studies at ASU are required for graduation.
- Residence: Overall, a minimum of 25% of the credits required for your degree must be taken in residence at ASU. At least 25% of the advanced hours required in the major must be taken in residence.
- Total Hours: A minimum of 120 credit hours is required.