Business Administration MBA Admission
- A GMAT score of 430 or higher, or an equivalent score on the GRE
- *The GMAT/GRE score requirement will be waived for students who have an undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0 or better - or for students with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better for the last 60 credit hours - or for students with an undergraduate overall GPA of 2.5 or better and at least three years of meaningful business experience.
- All university and college transcripts
- No essay required
If you hold an undergraduate business degree, you should be prepared to start the MBA curriculum without any foundation courses. If you hold an undergraduate degree in an area other than business, you may be required to complete one or more of the following foundation requirements:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Understanding Corporate Finance
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Math and Statistics
- Excel for MBA Students
Each of these foundation requirements can be met by successfully completing the appropriate IVY online modules. The self-paced IVY modules can be found online at the mbapreworks website. Once each module has been completed with a minimum grade of 80, a completion certificate will automatically be sent to our department by IVY.
Some of these foundation requirements may be waived by the MBA director for those students who can demonstrate successful prior course work in these areas. The foundation requirements for each student are determined on a case-by-case basis. It is generally expected that students will complete all the necessary foundation requirements before they will be permitted to enroll in an MBA course.
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Spring A: Jan 1
Spring B: Mar 1
Fall A: Aug 8
Fall B: Oct 1
Summer: May 23
International Student Spring: Nov 1
International Student Fall: Jun 10
International Student Summer: March 1