M.S. in Business Data Science and Analytics Admissions
- Apply Texas Application
- Transcript from your baccalaureate-awarding institution (unofficial copies of transcripts are required for application evaluation purposes unless you attended Angelo State for your undergraduate degree. If admitted, the official transcripts will be required).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; any field of study
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better, or a GPA of 2.50 or better with at least three years of meaningful experience.
- A GMAT score of 430 or higher, or an equivalent score on the GRE
*The GMAT/GRE score requirement will be waived for students who have met the following requirements:
- Undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0 or better, or
- Undergraduate overall GPA of 2.5 or better and at least three years of meaningful business experience, or
- Hold an advanced degree from an accredited institution
Those students who hold an undergraduate business degree should be prepared to start the M.S.-BDSA curriculum without any foundation courses. For those who do not hold an undergraduate business degree, one or more of the following foundation requirements may be required:
- Business Math and Statistics
- Excel for MBA Students
Each of these foundation requirements can be met by successfully completing the appropriate IVY online modules. The self-paced IVY modules can be found on the Ivy Software website. Once each module has been completed with a minimum grade of 80, a completion certificate should be submitted to the M.S.-BDSA director.
Some of these foundation requirements may be waived by the M.S.-BDSA director for those students who can demonstrate successful prior course work in these areas. The foundation requirements for each student are determined on a case-by-case basis. Students will complete all the necessary foundation requirements before they will be permitted to enroll in an M.S.-BDSA course.
These deadlines are for applications only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Spring: Jan. 1
Fall: Aug. 1
Summer: May 23
International Students, Spring: Nov 1
International Students, Fall: June 10
International Students, Summer: March 1