About the Program
- Senior undergraduate students, current graduate students in other disciplines, and individuals with a Bachelor of Science degree are eligible to enroll.
- Complete five of the seven course options to earn your certificate.
- Students can begin the certificate program in the fall, spring or summer.
Transcripts from baccalaureate degree awarding university or college (Upload unofficial transcripts, with the exception of Angelo State University transcripts, for application evaluation purposes using the Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
This graduate-level certificate program consists of 15 credit hours. That means you only have to complete five courses to earn your certificate.
- Fall: July 31
- Spring: Dec. 1
- <blockquote class="quote-block--simple"> <p> “I’ve been lucky enough to have Chelsea Procter-Willman and Kristi White as my professors over the past four years at ASU! As soon as I was introduced to their classes, I knew I belonged here.”</p> <p class="blockquote-author"><strong>Breyle Sauseda</strong>, Health Science Professions, Class of 2021</p> </blockquote>