Coaching, Sport, Recreation and Fitness Admin M.Ed. Admission
- All college and university transcripts
- A writing sample that should include three paragraphs explaining:
- Why you want to be accepted into the program
- What you will bring to the program
- What you expect to get out of the program
- Résumé (used to evaluate pre-professional competencies)
- Three letters of recommendation
Note: The GRE is NOT a requirement for enrollment, although it may be necessary for evaluation of international students.
Hold a bachelor’s degree in any academic concentration with a GPA of 2.75 or better, including all grades on repeated courses – or hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Note: There are no set application dates. We evaluate potential graduate students year round. The dates listed below are recommended deadlines to guarantee admission for the given semester.
Preferred Application Deadlines
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Spring: Dec. 1
Summer: April 1
Fall: Aug. 1
International Student Spring: Nov. 1
International Student Fall: June 10
International Student Summer: March 1