Coaching, Sport, Recreation and Fitness Admin M.Ed. Admission
- All college and university transcripts
- A writing sample that should include three paragraphs explaining:
- Why you want to be accepted into the program
- What you will bring to the program
- What you expect to get out of the program
- Résumé (used to evaluate pre-professional competencies)
- Three letters of recommendation
Note: The GRE is NOT a requirement for enrollment, although it may be necessary for evaluation of international students.
Hold a bachelor’s degree in any academic concentration with a GPA of 2.75 or better, including all grades on repeated courses – or hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Note: There are no set application dates. We evaluate potential graduate students year round. The dates listed below are recommended deadlines to guarantee admission for the given semester.
Spring: December 1
Fall: July 15
International Student Spring: November 1
International Student Fall: June 10