Bachelor of Commercial Aviation (B.C.A.) - Flight Operations
Bachelor of Commercial Aviation (B.C.A.) - Aviation Administration
- In Person
In the Flight Operations degree track, you can expect to earn pilot certifications up to and including:
- Private pilot, single engine
- Private pilot, multi-engine
- Instrument pilot
- Commercial pilot
- Certified flight instructor
- Instrument instructor
In the Aviation Administration degree track, you will learn and develop:
- Aviation Administration theory and practices
- Communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ethical standards
- Social responsibility
- A global perspective
Destination 225˚ Program
Our diverse on-campus faculty bring real-world experience to the classroom and offer a comprehensive view of aviation administration and operations.
Skyline Aviation is a Part 141 Flight School with professional instructors and the latest in aircraft, simulators and instructional equipment.
Begin working in the aviation industry as soon as you graduate. Federal studies project there will be a need for nearly 800,000 new pilots over the next 20 years.
There will also be a high demand for airport, logistics and aviation managers, as well as in fixed-base operations and other administrative areas throughout the commercial aviation industry.
- <div class="wide-block quote-block "> <div class="quote-block__image"> <picture> <source type="image/webp" srcset="/live/image/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.webp 1x, /live/image/scale/2x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.webp 2x, /live/image/scale/3x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.webp 3x"/> <source type="image/jpeg" srcset="/live/image/scale/2x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.jpg 2x, /live/image/scale/3x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.jpg 3x"/> <img src="/live/image/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.jpg" alt="Student touch plane" width="580" height="430" srcset="/live/image/scale/2x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.jpg 2x, /live/image/scale/3x/gid/302/width/580/height/430/crop/1/src_region/0,0,4096,2732/48486_COM06329_2.rev.1648661825.jpg 3x" data-max-w="4096" data-max-h="2732" loading="lazy"/> </picture> </div> <div class="quote-block__content"> <div class="quote-block__quote"> <blockquote> <p> “I chose Angelo State because of the kind people, welcoming atmosphere, and the amazing professors.”</p> </blockquote> </div> <div class="quote-block__caption"> <p><a href="/iamangelo/taylor/" class="font-weight-bold">Taylor Brasher</a>, Class of 2024, Commercial Aviation</p> </div> </div> </div>